- Neighbouring occupiers including Pfizer, Novartis, DePuy, Johnson & Johnson, Glaxo Smithkline and the National Maritime College of Ireland.
- Ringaskiddy Port is situated close by to the north and is set for major redevelopment under the Port’s 2010 Strategic Development Plan. In January 2015 An Bord Pleanála granted planning permission for the €100 million Ringaskiddy Port Redevelopment project.
- Plans approved for the N28 road to Ringaskiddy to be rerouted and as proposed it will pass to the north of the property and will further enhance accessibility.
- Ringaskiddy is designated as a Strategic Employment Centre, within the County Metropolitan Strategic Planning Area and has developed into one of the most significant employment areas in the Country.
- Ringaskiddy is the location of modern deep-water port facilities, a naval and marine training institution and has successfully attracted major, large scale, high technology manufacturing plants.
Why Ringport Business Park?
0.5km from deep water shipping port
16km from Cork city
17km from Cork Airport
12km from Jack Lynch Tunnel
Just south of the main Ringaskiddy road (N28)
Zoned ‘Existing Built Up Area’ in the Carriagline ELEAP 2011.